Wednesday, April 16, 2008

from this broken hill



All your children here
In their rags of light
In our rags of light
All dressed to kill
And end this night
If it be your will


i read that as rage of light. of course i did. skipped over this one because i was so excited about rufus' chelsea hotel #2. I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel, you were talking so brave and so sweet, giving me head on the unmade bed, while the limousines wait in the street. Those were the reasons and that was New York...

I will sing to you
From this broken hill
All your praises they shall ring

for from joy all beings have come, by joy they all live, and unto joy they all return. sit quietly behind your wooden door; spring will come again.

My honey, my little baby, my honey, my star. wanna build a chamber around the moon?

No comments: