Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Laughing my way to bed...

Yee haw. I don't know how you do it. Writing with that much sustained energy that makes me start smiling at the beginning of a sentence, quickly breaks me into giggles, and rolls me into a many a chortle by the end of the entry. Thank you very much for the recognition of the huge donut I just spun in our here parking lot calling myself Suzanne. I mean really. Jesus IS in that song. He was a sailor. And? Suzanne is a crazy bag-lady, wife of sculptor friend. Saw Mr C once or twice in concert. Maybe this is all common knowledge, but I had to look it up on Wikipedia. I might not be able to handle it. But it was the best I could find and I was desperate for sumthin'. Some name to be to you. Po! Hang in there. I'm just holding out the mirror. "Cause this is thriller..."

No comments: